Originally Answered: My hair is so dry could this solve the problem ? i appreciate all answers.?
When you wash your hair with one of those nutrient-rich shampoos, most of the nutrients and active ingredients in the product don’t actually end up in your hair, they wind up down the drain… along with all the money you spent on the shampoo. It is HOW you use to style your hair or what styling tools that damage the hair, and what chemicals you're adding to the hair, not the shampoo.
Eliminate the CAUSES for DRY HAIR FOREVER
1. Hair gets very dry from too much sun exposure, same with the skin.
2. Shampooing in Hot water & chlorine in the pool causes the skin to get 'dishpan' hands look, so does the hair. So use warm water.
3. Blow drying too long. If you need to blow dry, towel dry first air dry some, then blow dry for 5 mins.
4. Don't use products containing alcohol. Gel has alcohol, so does hair spray.
5. Perming, relaxing & dyeing all causes hair feeling like hay. Get frequent trims, allowing new growth to take over.
6. Don't shampoo often. Washing less often, builds the natural oil your hair needs, to get them smoother, shinier, silkier, softer. Man-made products are just temporary, until you wash them again, and at the same time washing off the natural oil your hair NEEDS. Hair product just absorbs on your hair if they're dry, like a sponge.
7. Overbrushing. Avoid too much brushing or styling in the winter. Harsh winter months can leave your hair dry, dull, brittle, or frizzy.
1. Cover your hair with a scarf or hat when you go outside to prevent sunburned even during winter.
2. At the end of washing your hair, rinse it thoroughly with cold water. This locks in moisture, according to Hair Care Guide.com, and gives your hair extra shine.
3. Always dry your hair thoroughly before you go outside, since damp hair can freeze and break.