Topic: Can I begin my MBA while finishing my BA?
June 16, 2019 / By Annitta Question:
I'm currently a junior at a CSU & would like to begin coursework towards an MBA or a Masters in PR. Is that possible? I wouldn't mind going through an online program so long as it is an accredited university. Thank you for any insight. :)
I also already have 3 years work experience as an assistant manager at a bank.
Yancy | 7 days ago
No, you need to complete a bachelors before you start working on a masters unless you are already enrolled in a BS/MBA program. Also, most MBA programs require several years of work experience before applying.
Originally Answered: Where and when did theater begin? How did it begin in England? i am stumped!?
It seems the chorus (who spoke in unison) developed first and actors playing particular characters emerged later. There were two play festivals a year in Athens which provided an opportunity for new works to be premiered, the Lenaia and the Dionysia, and most of the plays of Sophocles, Euripides and Aeschylus that have survived were first seen at one or other of these two festivals. They were like the Olympic Games but for drama.
The other strand of Greek Drama was comedy and its best-known exponent was Aristophanes. Greek comedy influenced Roman comedy, with playwrights like Plautus and Menander reworking plots from Greek plays (that have not survived) hundreds of years later.
Commedia dell'Arte was an improvised open-air form of theatre that originated in Italy. It was the first time that women were involved as performers, but even there, the range of roles was limiting and stereotyped: young lover (inamorata), pert maidservant, old witch. There might be 3 or 4 women's parts in a cast of 14 or 15.
Other stereotyped parts included: Pantalone, an old fool, easily tricked by his manservant Arlecchino (Harlequin) and Il Dottore, a pompous doctor, variously of medicine or of law.
The play The Servant of Two Masters ascribed to Carlo Goldoni was in fact his writing down the script that had developed from a year of improvising the show on the road, essentially what worked and was kept. Goldoni did not invent the characters, the actors invented the dialogue, which he polished.
Commedia spread to France and influenced the work of Moliere. It spread to England where it developed into pantomime, and the Punch and Judy Show (Punch developed from Puncinello, a Commedia character).
Whilst religious plays developed out of church services and the verbal responses of a congregation to a priest leading the service, there was also the tradition of putting on plays on carts that would be pulled around the streets.
Typically there would be twenty or more short plays making up a cycle, each put on by a different guild (an association of craftspeople in a particular industry) with the whole cycle performed throughout the day in chronological order of the biblical events depicted. One such cycle is still performed, once every three years, in the cathedral city of York with professional actors taking the main parts and local people providing the majority of the cast.
A third strand of drama was the Mumming Play, typically ten to fifteen minutes long, telling the story of St George and The Dragon. This was part of a tradition of Morris dancing, well-dressing and other traditional community celebrations organised in small villages.
Shakespeare and Ben Jonson and other playwrights were the flowering of Elizabethan drama, but within 30 years the Puritans of Cromwell's time had banned the theatre completely as immoral and it was not until the Restoration that plays could resume production.
Don't rush it. It could be too demanding and hurt your grades. Explore the Official MBA Guide. It's a comprehensive free public service with more than 2,000 MBA programs listed worldwide. It allows you to search for programs by location (US, Europe, Far East, etc.), by concentration (finance, marketing, aviation management, health management, accounting, etc.), by type of program (full-time, distance learning, part-time, executive, and accelerated), and by listing your own criteria and preferences to get a list of universities that satisfy your needs. Schools report their accreditation status, tuition cost, number of students, class sizes, program length, and a lot of other data. Schools provide data on entrance requirements, program costs, program characteristics, joint degrees, and much more. You can use the Guide to contact schools of your choice, examine their data, visit their web site, and send them pre applications. You can see lists of top 40 schools ranked by starting salaries of graduates, GMAT scores, and other criteria.
You have to complete Bachelors degree and after that clear GMAT, then you can go for an MBA in a good B-school.
not likely that you can start an advanced dsgree while still working on the bachelor's, but you may halp yourself by getting into an advanced book and seeing what sorts of questions are significant at the MBA level. just don't spend too much money onbooks you may not use.
Originally Answered: need help finishing.?
here are some tip to help you out
TYPES OF CONCLUSIONS
1. Restatement of main idea. The main idea may be re-emphasized or reinforced If you choose this type of conclusion; however' be sure not to merely repeat your thesis. You not only should vary the wording so that your conclusion is not too similar to your introduction but should also try to get beyond your thesis statement-to express an appropriate conclusion and to give your reader a sense of closure.
2. General impression. If your essay is basically a description of an experience or of some person, place, or thing, an effective conclusion might consist of a statement of the dominant impression you have attempted to convey. For example, if your essay about your high school is largely a description of what occurred to you when you were there, you might conclude with what you remember most clearly about the whole experience.
3. Evaluation. An essay may also conclude with a judgment based on the information presented. For example, you might end an essay on your high school by evaluating whether the experience was essentially negative or positive.
4. Recommendation. An essay can be concluded with a suggestion for some action the writer feels should be taken. This type of conclusion is especially appropriate if the main idea is a controversial statement or one that is persuasive in nature. For example, you might conclude your essay about your high school's discipline problems by recommending that a new administration be hired or a new school board be elected.
5. Prediction. Even though a conclusion is the final part of an essay, it can be used to make a prediction on the basis of the major points made in the essay. This prediction should be closely related to the content of the essay, giving a reasonable explanation of what may happen. For example, you might predict in the conclusion to your essay about your high school's problems that the school will be closed down in the near future.
Regardless of the type of conclusion you choose for your essay, the conclusion should re-emphasize your thesis. It should also be a clear signal to your reader that you have completed what you had to say. Following are some suggestions that will be helpful to you in writing conclusions.
SUGGESTIONS FOR WRITING EFFECTIVE CONCLUSIONS
1. Do not contradict the point you have made.
2. Do not introduce a new topic or new information.
3. Do not conclude with a cliché ("You can't teach an old dog new tricks" ).
4. Do not apologize for lack of knowledge, ability, or resources.
5. Do not use obvious transition words or phrases such as in conclusion, in'summary, and as I have attempted to show. You may, however, use less obvious transition words, such as therefore, finally, andconsequently.
6. Do make your conclusion brief and to the point.
7. Do make the tone (serious, humorous, clever, straightforward, etc.) consistent with the overall tone of your essay.