Originally Answered: What do u think of these wrestling statements (new, inside)?
1) Agree/Disagree-If you'd asked me this a few months ago, I would have totally agreed, but now, after seeing Randy Orton dropping the ball every time he's given it, I have to say, regrettably, that Triple H is more entertaining than Orton. Now, I don't like Triple H, but at least when's he's on the mic, I can remember what he said four minutes after I've heard it. I can't always say that about Randy Orton, I just know that it'll be something about punting someone in the head, Legacy or Batista.
2) Agree-I really don't understand all of the hype surrounding Orton. Plain and simple, Vince gave Orton every oppurtunity (actually, he's still giving it to him) to lead the company and Orton has failed spectacularly. He's dragged RAW into the basement of WWE and has vaulted up the other programs if only because he's so bad. I guess that he's decent (read: average) in the ring and a good looking guy, people go crazy over him.
3) Agree-I think that any program with The Undertaker on it is a better show than without him. Having him fued with Dolph Ziggler would be brutal. What would that do for Dolph? He would just get annihalated for a few weeks until the the storyline was dropped, and he would lose any credibility he had from Khali. Personally, I'd LOVE to see The Undertaker return on RAW. I know that it won't happen but man, would that shake things up or what?
4) Agree-The best ever man...The best ever...
5) Disagree-Hmmm, I think that by the END of 2010, no question about it, they'll be world champions, but the start might be pushing it. Remember, there are only five months left in 2009. I'd love to see it though, both guys are getting pushed so well right now. They're really proving how good they can be, both of them.
6) Agree-I know that most people won't agree with this, but since Orton has gotten so much of the spotlight, it's become clear. Is Orton really THAT great in the ring? I don't think so. Now, you'll get a ton of responses from Cena-haters because to them everything connected to John Cena is pure evil, but the fact is that Cena IS a good worker. Sure, he's not the best, but at least he's entertaining, which is more than can be said for Orton. It's just SO obvious. Anybody who says otherwise is speaking from pure bias.
7) Agree-That would be a disgrace. To me, the notion of Ted Dibiase ending the streak is one of the modern mysteries of life. Honestly, WHO could think that is a good idea?
8) Agree-Again, this won't be the popular choice, but Jeff Hardy is a major face for WWE. From a business stanpoint, it's a huge blow. Just look at all the merchandise he sells. He's ridiculously over with the fans and no matter how you feel about him personally, that's a fact. I think that Smackdown will do alright when he goes, because Rey Mysterio and John Morrison can step up, but it will still be a big loss, for sure.
9) Agree-Oh man, cue the tissues. I can already say for certain, they'll be waterworks.
10) Agree-Say what you will about John Cena, but on the big stage, just like all the legends of the business, he steps it up. I would absolutely love to see that match. I mean, if Batista can put on a great match with The Undertake at Wrestlemania (despite what the haters say, it WAS a great match), then so can John Cena, no doubt. The only Undertaker match I'd want to see more is The Undertaker-Sting, but that isn't happening any time soon.