How can we realistically expect Obama to solve America's biggest problems ?
Topic: How can we realistically expect Obama to solve America's biggest problems ?
July 20, 2019 / By Dakota Question:
How can we realistically expect Obama to solve America's biggest problems when Obama is America's biggest problem ?
Beaver T - I am more interested in the link that sets forth 50 reasons why Obama should not be re-elected
Best Answers: How can we realistically expect Obama to solve America's biggest problems ?
Blair | 10 days ago
We simply can't expect more from Obama--because he's deftly avoided his responsibilities as POTUS by "delegating" them amongst the poorly appointed INEPT Cabinet staff he chose, while he and Michelle giddily enjoyed 2 years of virtual non-stop global jetting on Air Force One on OUR taxpayer dollar!
But as re-election time drew closer, THEN ( and after a few nice cozy "vacations" later ) Obama decides he NOW wants to assume the POTUS role---and starts making WORSE decisions than his Cabinet staff made!!
Obama is simply INEPT and UNQUALIFIED to be POTUS; we knew this in 2008---when the black racists and white liberals rushed to elect him. Obama faces a Republican Congress---and will IF re-elected, so nothing will get done for another 4 years.
Course, Obama knows this: He just wants to enjoy the rush of being POTUS at our expense.
👍 148 | 👎 10
Did you like the answer? How can we realistically expect Obama to solve America's biggest problems ?
Share with your friends
He should have at least solved one of America's problems by now.
After all, he does have a Harvard Degree.
👍 50 | 👎 3
It's like that comedy show that is NOT funny... Or a train crash... Or watching a dozen Bombs falling through the air...
You really don't want to hang around but it is hard to turn away when you know the real spectacle is yet to come....
§† FNS †§
👍 41 | 👎 -4
When the RNC are sent walking in November, America will continue healing.......if you like I can link you to "50 Things that President Obama has done for America"...........
👍 32 | 👎 -11
Originally Answered: Why Obama said to solve the economic problems in Europe? and in America we have more problems than europe.?
1. Europe actually has it bad with the Euro.
2. No, the global crisis was engineered from England in the 1700s. There is an agenda (which our government is serving) to completely DESTROY our economy. The health care bill which forces people to get health insurance or face prison time is communism is pure form! Not only will jobs be less likely to hire, but it also attacks our constitution! This is INTENTIONAL! Obama has NO DESIRE to help America.He's continuing what Woodrow Wilson started. By DESTROYING OUR ECONOMY!
3. It won't last long. Those bankers will coerce a military strong enough to destroy your home. They've done it several times before, currently in the middle east. They WANT to destroy us all.
4. Depends on your sources. "Read" as in newspaper or as in internet? Oh wait, I live in the US, I'm used to being lied to. It might be different for you.
5. Well that's a harsh stereotype, don't you think?